25mm carb

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r1_rider

Reaction score
my current carb is 19mm and i was wondering whether people here think that it would be worth it or not upgrading to a 25mm carb considering the price tag on them

R1... i had a 25mm a while ago fitted to a 110cc they were too big... although they are fitted to the 110cc 3 Valve versions which are in some Mini Dirt Bikes...

so what size would you say is best? the chances are that because i bought my dirt bike off ebay and it didn't state it anywhere, it's only a 2 valve.

Mojo did have some 22mm but i think they ran out.... they were like $120.00

I was planning to get a few 22mm mikuni replicass from china but it wont be for at least a month..

well i dont plan to get this carb for a while, so maybe you could hook me up with one of these chinese ones later on, how much?

Hey, I have a PBU 25mm Mikuni Carburator on my bike bought from Viperformance for $175. I have a 110cc Engine and I don't find it to big. The hardest thing was finding a manifold for it so it would fit on my bike. I would get one as it made my bike alot faster both bottom and top end.

that might have been what futronix was referin to. your bike is pretty heavily modded so i don't know whether it'd work with my stock (or near stock) engine that is only 2 valve

didnt ya get any boggin at quick throttle??

did u have some different spare jets to play with?

i couldnt tune the bugger at all but then again the jets in them may have been set up for 3valve 110cc's mini bikes

I even had the matching manifold for it.......

I didn't really get any bogging from it and it was pre-jetted by PBU so I didn't have to do much apart from the idle and fuel mixture screws. Also I got all my parts put on professionaly so I haven't really had any trouble apart from the fact that it was running a bit rich but once i fixed that it is all good. Bike lifts up once I hit the throttle now. :D

Whatever size carb you end up getting I wouldn't go any lower than a 22mm and I would get Mikuni as there a good carb and very reliable.

i saw a japanese 25mm carb on ebay for $65 delivered to my house, what you reckon, i personally don't know what japanese carbs are like but i just know japan for making very reliable stuff, what's your opinion?

I had a look on both ebay Australia and America but couldn't find the carby your talking about. What did you type in to find it and was it on Australian or American Ebay. Generally Japanese carbies are good quality. If I saw the carb you were talking about I would be able to get a better idea.

that's because it's only in an ebay store, type in Carby KF Japan 25mm specify "ebay store" on the search options

It doesn't look as big as the Mikuni Carbys. It says it's made by K&N (If this is true) which from what I know is a good brand. The price of it is also good so it doesn't look to bad. It's upto you whether you get it but from what I can tell it looks good. It would be better then the stock carby anyway. I would proberly get it because of the price.

yeah, i think i might, i just hope that it wont b too big, but coz im doin som mods i shouldn't have too many problems. + like you said, the price is pretty good :D

Latest posts

Back