25mm carby wont fit!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trashthumpy

Reaction score
i got my new lifan 125 engine a couple of days ago and put it in today. got it in no worries siple as but i wanted to put my 25mm mikuni carby on (instead of a crappy 19mm) their but it wont fit the bottom of the carby hits the top of the head so i nead a longer manifold the manifold cant be any taller cause it the carby hits on the frame and you cant screw the top of the carby in any idears on making it fit? do they make longer manifolds or ones with more curve in it? also my chain doesnt fit the front sprocket that comes with the engine and i cant put my old one on their cause the spline is smaller what sprocket do i nead (part number)?

ah sounds messy. you could get an intake fabbed upbut might be pretty expensive if your not doing it urself. Not sure what other solutions there are.

as for the sprocket, if its fits over the output shaft and bolts on ok then yes u can. Otherwise you will need to buy a new rear sprocket and chain to suit the sprocket on the chain.

there is no such thing as a 25mm carb, they`re vm22

Put a spacer on the inlet mainfold to space it out and away from the motor ... Or you could get a dremel nd remove some of the fins on the motor to allow the carbi to fit on. id space it out first.

Put a spacer on the inlet mainfold to space it out and away from the motor ... Or you could get a dremel nd remove some of the fins on the motor to allow the carbi to fit on. id space it out first.

I had to use no spacer and remove one fin for a 26mm mikuni to fit on my 110cc Zongshen

Latest posts

Back