26mm carb

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B

Reaction score
hey im getting a really cheap 26mm carbie for less than $100. but want to know if it will make much difference to my bike. is it a noticable performance??? i currently have a 25mm carbie on my bike so i dont know if increasing a mm will do much?? but also want to know if 26mm is pushing my stock motor too much and will cause damage?

max carb for 125cc bikes is 28mm, im going to be getting a 26mm for my bike, every one says they really open ya engine up and you can feel and notice the power difference straight away.

Where did u get your $100 carby from DB&PB?

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B said:
so would a 27mm be good just in the middle of 26 and 28mm?
hey no fear are you getting the carb off lilscottie?
huh? u cant get 27mm carb's, they go up by 2 eg, 22, 24, 26, 28mm.
yeah me and scottie good friends, i'll prolly be getting 2 or 3 carbs off him for my mates who have thumps.

8)

u go feeding it too much fuel you will be shooting flames out the exhaust

good pipes comes with spark arrestors mate, they one step ahead of you :wink:

Ive got a kehlin carb for my bike atm its of an old honda sl100 motor. I havent fitted it yet, so yeah ive got my fingers crossed that it will go good on my bike

No-Fear said:

u sure bout that because you can get 25mm carbs for dirt bikes :?:

r1_rider said:
No-Fear said:

u sure bout that because you can get 25mm carbs for dirt bikes :?:

U sure can we have another 10 Mikuni's 25mm in stock (measured)

pocket-bike-racing.com.au Memmbers can have them for $69 Delivered Non memmebrs $99 delivered .
They are a great carby I used it on my 125cc Elstar Excalibur Dirtbike which has a 125cc Zongshen motor.It flighs since then especially top end ..
In my opinion there is not too much damage done by getting a slightly larger carby.My engine seems to run smoother and more consistant.Just the sound alone is better

[email protected]

Take care boys
Vadim
Elstar Products

what carby then?

Hi guys its all new to me so bear with me please
i just got me a 110cc D Pro 4 stroker and am lookinig for any
mods i can do to it to get it going better.

So what would be the best size carby for it or can ya mod the standard one?

Any help from you pro's would be of great appreciation.

Peace out rabits :)

Hey all just leeting you know I have bought a mikuni 26mm carb of ebay for $80, also there is no point buying such a large carb if you cannot get all of that 26mm of juice through the stock 22mm carb inlet manifold. I recomend to someone with allot of knowledge buying one of these carbies to get your hands on a dremel to port and polish your old manifold so you can get the performance out of your motor.

if you go to a 26mm carb you must match the inlet manifold as well, you can not grind out your existing manifold unless its a straight section but in this case its not, if you can,t buy a 26mm i.d. manifold you can have one made from anyone who has a pipe bender and does aluminium welding, all that is needed for this copy is your existing manifold.

another simple mod which is noticeble in revs is to add a breather tube to your cylinder head, this breather does relieve excess oil pressure build up and also does promote engine life as well as some extra boost.

D PRO bikes are ok i got the 125cc one with the upside downs, pretty good bike and all i thought it needed was a better gear ratio :lol:

Latest posts

Back