2nd bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chew

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a new bike for my 7 year old son. He's been on a pw50 for 2 years and rides fairly confidently. I enquired about an MSO but it was too tall for him. Anyone help with some advice on bikes, dealers who supply the same sort of bike as MSO but in a smaller configuration. Any help would be appreciated.

unfortunatly the majority of bikes have the same ride height as the MSO. you could change the MSO to a 10" rear 12" front but that only shaves a small ammount of ride height.

the other option is to go with a honda crf50. then throw an 88 big bore kit on it and some other things and it will be rippin then, but this is also probably a good 3.5k for something like this and probably alot more in the future. (people have been known to spend alot, one dude i know has spent over 17k on his, its insane) another option you may want to look into would be the honda crf70. the ride height may be in between the crf50 and a MSO X6R.

Cheers, Tony.

tah for the response tony
I think I found the answer in the MotoVert mini.

yeh pit pro or get a crf50 about 2000 and get the 88kit. low and good speed and easy 2 chuck around and wont break.

or you could go the crf50 rep, wich you can get the 70cc 110cc or 125cc, just search ebay

i'm trying to keep the cost to a minimum. The pitpro seems too dear in comparison to the motovert. I'm not into ebay!! doews anyone know thew seat height of the motovert 110?
Is the MSO the same as a BSE, I have found a 110 BSew for $900. Good Buy or what?

Last edited:
I found this bike on ebay is this the type of pitpro your talking about. $650. The swingarm quality looks iffy:mad: .

I can't put the link in yet but if you search ebay with pitpro it comes up, its pink.

your help is truly appreciated.

sik pj i bought a pitpro 125 off him and ive been to his shop
he sells pitpros 110 125 and motoverts

no i bought it from city motorcycles in ferntree gully in vic the guy has everything

is your 125 a similar style to the 110, Pitpro125. The 110 i was looking at the swingarm looks average as well as the area i think is called the triple grip. What's your opinion about these areas.

nah they are different the 110 dosent have the one peice swing arm
but ive been told they are a strong little bike im gonna buy one for my other daughter

nah the guy dosent have a website but hes good value yes you can get them cheap on ebay but its just handy to go and c him

if i bought the pitpro 110 are there any parts i should upgrade straight away. got a phone number for the guy in ferntree gully i'm in NSW

Chew Here Is The Number His Name Is Dominic Number Is 03 97583886
The 110 Pitpro Is $599 And $65 Shipping Give Him A Call
Good Luck And Happy Riding

Latest posts

Back