2nd Year Apprentice carpenter

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaron.blake

Reaction score
hey guys
i recently lost my job as an apprentice
the company i was with went ass up so
im looking for a new builder to do my
apprenticeship with...

im a 2nd yeah and did my pre apprenticeship
coarse i have all my qualifications etc and own transport
if you know anyone in the syd area who needs a new 2nd year
swing us an email or private message here so i can send my
resume off

all the help would be much appreciated as i now have tonsillitis
too so stuck in bed most of this week so far

cheers brothers

Sorry to hear about you loosin your job mate and best of luck finding a new one. Im going to have another go at employing an apprentice again in the near future. Every one ive had in the past didnt last very long with me so I gave up on them for a while. Sometimes its just too hard to find a good keen worker willing to learn, work hard and can put up with all the crap we dish out to them all for a shitty apprentice wage at the end of the week :p.

What area of carpentry are you wanting to get into? Domestic or commercial? For domestic you could travel around building sites during the day asking carpenters if they are looking for an apprentice and you might come across someone willing to give you a try. Another option is to go through the Master Builders Association as they can help place you with reputable builders that are looking for apprentices.
For commercial you can usually go through a job agency/labour hire companies and they will help find you something.

yeah i cop shit from my old workers lol i was on $13/h foe first year i only just finished first so a couple of months into second so didnt get a rise lol
yeah i work hard but its also hard to work hard when your boss takes everything slow lol
but its all good!
im into domestic stuff i did one commercial build with the guy i was with and that wasnt bad it was a nice
restaurant in woolwich

i was going to go around to a few sites but i have tonsillitis at the moment so not going anywhere lol

Latest posts

Back