32mm non usd forks VS Usd forks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franky

Reaction score
Hey, since i changed my USD forks to non usd 32mm forks i have found they are shit loads better! anyone noticed this?

hey what kind are my forks ?? Pic -->
DSC01295.jpg

Last edited:
they aint usd forks, usd = upside down... as you can see you suspension cylinder is right way up there for they are not "usd"

yeah.. i know there not usd just asking what kind they are..

when i wrote that i presumed that they were. The picture wasnt added in or didn't show for some reason. My thumpy has usd forks. I think they are better but that is the differance? can you even adjust yours? i think on most usd ones there is a dial on the top.

I think the USD ones are gay. they are soft and bottom out

I found usd forks alot stronger, and more consistant, mainly because all the moving parts are closer to where all the action is, but really depends on what type of riding you do. Mine are ajustable, and im sure you can change the springs/oil fairly easily.

I think the USD ones are gay. they are soft and bottom out

Hey Franky I think that may be only your USD Forks, Either no Oil, Or you had damaged them Bad. I know My USD's are Alot better than The Standard Front Forks.

Latest posts

Back