360mm shock options.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aero165

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've just picked up an Atomik Fuse 160.

I assumed the shock would be the same size as the Mid-sized nitrous and easily available. I was wrong. It's 360mm long and I'm having trouble finding a shock under $200 that will fit.

The stock shock is terrible, it just bounces up and down with no rebound control so I'd ideally like something with rebound control and preload.

I can't find it, maybe you can help?

Thanks!

360?
you sure its not 300mm inside of the "eye" to the other inside of the eye
because if thats the case theres a decent one in the classified section or on dhz

Atomik website says 360mm and a quick measure shows 360mm too

360?
you sure its not 300mm inside of the "eye" to the other inside of the eye
because if thats the case theres a decent one in the classified section or on dhz

360mm should be right, the fuse does run a shock mount that is much further away from the swingarm pivot as compared to other Atomiks:

fuse150m-part6.jpg

fuse125m-green.jpg

As for a good shock under $200, it might be a bit of a struggle. Getting a shock off a parted out Pitsterpro LXR might be a good idea. Not sure if the reservoir would hit the subframe, but the length should be right...

for under 200 i dont think you'll be able to find much.
i haven't seen a 360mm shock yet either. the pitster pro lxr one which is linkage is 350mm eye to eye, but that wouldn't be any good as your bike doesn't have linkage.
have you thought about taking it to a suspension shop? i got my lxr's done and its heaps better then before.
should be cheaper then 200 if its just rear shock.

Latest posts

Back