3yr old on JR50, after his first week riding alone

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitmaster

Reaction score
3yr old on JR50, PART 2 Added now

after his first week on the JR50 hes doing pretty well, tonight we just stayed in the back yard so he can practise turning / braking / throttle,

remember hes only 3yrs old so its not the most exciting video to watch (unless your me:D )

were going back out to the track tomorrow so ill get some better video when hes going faster lol....

YouTube - bike

Last edited:
he's kickn ass

he's got great cordonation at that age brings back memories of my lil fella
now larger fella

nice vid great throttle control
well done

hahahaha nice burnout!!

hes getting good!!

Do you have a throttle limiter or was he just controlling it all himself?

oh thats soo cool that bike is perfect for him, the trainning wheels look like the help alot

good stuff keep it up lil pitmaster....lol

oh luv the burn out too

Cheers guys!!!

his throttle/brake/steering control improves so much after every ride now,

sidney its set at 1/2 throttle in that vid, at the track hes allowed more throttle lol, but hes knows not to just give it full gas all the time, he actually uses only the throttle he needs which i find amazing that he has learnt that in under a week,

ill put a few more vids up once he moves up another level,

im curious pitmaster where did you weld the trainning wheels onto

Divy - on the bottom of the footpeg mount theres a nice big flat section, so i welded a plate to the footpeg mount, than welded the rod to the plate,

the good thing about these jap bikes is that everything is made from strong steel, no cheap cast metals, so the footpegmount is super thick with solid steel which allowed easy welding points,

Last edited:
WOW that was awsome!!! keep up the good work little fella, look out Moto GP in years to come!! :)

Latest posts

Back