42 inch acer LCD monitor

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jono

Reaction score
Just wondering if a 42 inch LCD monitor is big? Our computer is hooked up to one, in facted I am chilling on the lounge wit the remote mouse and keyboard, feet up and an icecream in hand watching it right now. Sometimes we (dad and I ) race on line V8 supercars. check it out bro. YouTube - online racing with rfactor cheers Jono:D

i thought my 19" was big :(

sory to get off topic but sydney's avitar is funny as, i saw that on the news the other nite and couldnt stop laughing, lol

well my wifey says it aint the size hun it's the pixel's that make it worth while

..................hehehehe

Awesome set up you got there Jono. I recognised a few buildings lol.

i have a request jono, your next moto clip must use the song flower by moby... for all use who dont know what song it is, its off gone in 60 seconds!

thanks for the comments guys, good one Snitchy, hahahahaha. flower by moby... I've got that movie but not the song, anyone care to send me da file. If anyone has it please send it to [email protected]

is that the song the one at the start of the movie if it is its a awsome song i always wondered wat it was called so i could get it lol

yeh i just downloaded it, its the 1 bloody good song for a vid clip

Latest posts

Back