428# as opposed to 420#

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
HELP 428# as opposed to 420#

Hi guys, my mini moto(mini motolite were i race) has 428 pitch sprockets and chain, i have been told that a 420 pitch chain and sprockets will reduce engine drag and maybe even help unleash a little more power, this advice came from people in the know and swear it will work but they race big bikes, i need some advice from those that race mini motards and would like to know there thoughts and what there running as in sprocket pitch, Cheers

Last edited:
If your in a high doller race and you need every little bit of power possible ... yer sure go for it .

Other then that , dont waste ya time ... its just another mod that will make a slight improvement but not enough to notice... plenty more ways to get speed for cheap before doing that mod.

I still remember the 420 slap behind my thigh. I do only 428´s.

I still remember the 420 slap behind my thigh. I do only 428´s.
Damn man not good, should of got a tattoo around the outline of the chain on your a#@e, thanks for the feedback, added you to my favourites on youpood, very entertaining times.

Damn man not good, should of got a tattoo around the outline of the chain on your a#@e, thanks for the feedback, added you to my favourites on youpood, very entertaining times.

Thanks man! Speaking about my arse, watch the newest vid :)

I did, but i turnt away due to a bright light blinding me.

Haha looked like it had been shaved...these bloody new aged guys

Shaved? That away from me. That was one of the worst insults ever!!

We scandinavian vikings are blond haired. So situation is much worse in real life than in pictures. Do you guys need more precise pics?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

copy that.

You guys started this, so don´t leave from the game. Me with out helmet:

76268_461221408822_668023822_5735396_7162960_n.jpg

Dude, blue eyed blonde haired beauty. hehe

Sorry, I forget to mention. This pic was taken in my sexy latino -time of the year. When everything was colored dark.

I´m so hot that I´m jealous to my self

i wouldnt normally say this, but hiding behind my computer your pretty hot for a viking lad

Latest posts

Back