49cc mini moto??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

urbanassult

Reaction score
hey, i was wondering what choices i have for a 49cc 2-stroke mini dirt bike, i have been looking for a few and they seem alright but coming from riding full sized bikes i have been wondering if they can pack a punch and get my ass moving. i live in the city now but i have a little place to rip around in thats really close, i dont want to buy a pit bike just a little 49cc one, also i was looking at some upgrades aswell that maby would help with the power

:confused:
post some comments and/or suggestions please

49cc will be poo after riding bike bikes, get a AGB-29 125cc thats were it's at. and there the same price as a 49cc

yeah i have a 49cc bike at like stunt said its poo but if you wanna buy one there are alot of upgrades you can do to these engines check out
http://www.pocket-bike-racing.com.au/forum/ these guys can help you out they mod these engines id say throw a mt-a4 engine in it its only 40cc but twice the power

hey thanks but i am buying a 49cc but i was wondering which make has the most power?? thanks oo and where to get the performance parts??\

they all have the same motor, go a pit pro110 same price x1----unknown number---- the fun

nvm i am now looking at a pit pro 110 it seems pretyt good and has a lifan engine:)

haha pp110cc strands for poopoo110cc, and them lifans in them suck more than sik-pjs all turd (alloy) engine

Every thread i read i get a laugh outta franky... he is the most negative person i'm ever sure to read. Man i pity the bloke, he must of had a rough childhood. Hanging out with franky must be suicidal. Hopefully more positive people will drown out franky's replies.

Latest posts

Back