49cc trouble

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sidney

Reaction score
Ok so I have this 49cc BRAND NEW.

It doesn't start. Today I have taken the carby completely off and checked it all. it is spotless there is nothing in it.

Fuel goes through the fuel lines, it's not clogged.

It has a spark AND a new CDI.

WTF IS GOING ON PEOPLE!!!????

And don't say "It doesnt start because it's a 49cc P.O.S"

I just want some help here.

I will try toupload pics ASAP.

Thanks, sid.

silly question..but have you check your kill switch..it may be cut somewhere and be short circuting the kill swithch therefor cutting the bike out. Just look over ya whole kill switch and the wire and check for any knicks where the two wired could be touching together!

Last edited:
hey, i had a problem, all oil was clogged in the carby and no fuel, disabled the fuel and pulled it about 100 times with full open throttle to low out the oil and then put in just fuel, it started perferectly, try putting new fuel in and tyr oing something more like 35:1

Yes this is the type of thread I was referring to. I might bump it up every 6 months or so. And in case you are still having problems Sidney it is a POS.

Unfortunately I purchased a 49cc Superpro for my youngest daughter. It looks great but the GOOD ends there. The Double Link Chain in the Gear Box snapped after 20 minutes & the weld broke on the Muffler. The seat cracked where the bolt goes throuogh the top @ the front & the Throttle isn't worth looking @. It will not idle @ all & definately dont buy from ***larhox*** on eBay as their aftersales service doesn't exist! I've had a 2 month dispute with NO result what so ever. I will never buy one of these 2strokes again. Save your money & get a little 4stroke. I've had a 110cc from Powercycle & have had no issues what so ever with it :) Stay away from the 'toys' they are the cheapest of China Crap...

Latest posts

Back