50 bush ride on sunday

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6OqfUKRS5xs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

replys people or im never posting a video again lol

Man I would so love to come on one of these trips one day!!

Have bugger all people I know that actually take there mini's bush instead of being a track jockey all the time.

We usually ride the byford hills.. its pretty good I would rather ride bush than a track any day

We usually ride the byford hills.. its pretty good I would rather ride bush than a track any day

Amen to that brother.

Both are good though. I like to mix it up.

Just prefer the unexpected up the bush when you come flying around a corner. haha. Keeps you on your toes. Plus some of the scenery you come across is awesome.

Yeah I like the adventure side of bush rides going down a little trail an crossing little streams an blasting round corners not knowing what's coming your way next is always a thrill...lol

we saw heaps of stuff.. kangaroos nearly took us out, emu's,, the odd pig if you look hard enough & i had to bunny hop a massive lizard on the track who caught a smaller lizard but the helmet cam was flat by then..

sony action cam down fall.. battery only good for 1 hour recording

Ah spewing man.. we will have to meet up for a ride one weekend hillz

Latest posts

Back