50 shops left in AUS??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miles_182

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know most people including myself by a fair bit of 50 stuff online from the US, especially cause the aussie dollar is pretty good but just wondering what shops are left and were their located at? Nothing like supporting our own shops :clap:

These are the ones I know of so feel free to add!!

Classic Honda 50s - Cessnock
Mingn 50s - Newy
DHZ - Sydney

Ciniworx, Melbourne.

to be honest i cant recommend roost i sent my forks in there for a rebuild and they came back scratched as f@ck from the vice, he dented the 10inch rim i put in for new tyre n rim locker, and i waited 3 months for a 14inch rim (which i had paid cash for on the spot) and never even got it i had to get my money back, my mate put her car in there for a service and they didnt even put a new air filter in or check the brake pads and still charged her 160 bucks.... thats just my personal experiance tho

How about checking our site sponsors out and supporting the guys that help keep this forum alive!!

dr dirt-lismore. bit pricey, but stock fairlt decent chineseparts, if you dont want to wait for postage from DHZ, not that it takes that long.

i most certaintly do use dhz a lot but they seem quite limited in their stock...
if you call, its better
same with motorbike city, If you get dom on the line he will be able to help you almost all of the time (they have heaps of spare parts) there website is just not that updated

if you call, its better
same with motorbike city, If you get dom on the line he will be able to help you almost all of the time (they have heaps of spare parts) there website is just not that updated

ahh ok il have to call next time then, ive only used the web site

marshall motorsports at Glendale is starting to offer crf50 parts due to the massive number of customers who have asked them to stock it

Latest posts

Back