• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

50 slider project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8r3nd0

Sinister 50's
Reaction score
Alright I want to make a slider rear end that I can bolt on and off one of my bikes.
What I want is the rear end of a mini quad or go kart.

Wanted: rear end of go kart or mini quad, axle, wheels, bearing carriers.

Condition: decent.

Preferred price range: shot me some pics and prices, nothing over $100.

Extra info: none really to give, I'm pretty capable so if you think I could make something from what you've got let me know, don't want huffy slider stuff as its to weak.
Will drive a few hours to pick up or will pay postage if not to expensive.

Picture of what I'm want to do...

a6uge2ub.jpg

There was a guy selling one on facebook not too long ago for $50

There was a guy selling one on facebook not too long ago for $50

Yeah I've been told about that guy but couldn't for the life of me find the bloke, and trust me I've spent hours unless someone else's knows, cheers thou bud.

i have a few mates in my metalwork class that are making slider bikes for there yr 10 major project. i could get the plans that they were using to give you an idea of what u'd need e.g. the steel etc, if that'd help. i'll check it out tommorrow, if your interested.

i have a few mates in my metalwork class that are making slider bikes for there yr 10 major project. i could get the plans that they were using to give you an idea of what u'd need e.g. the steel etc, if that'd help. i'll check it out tommorrow, if your interested.

Absolutely mate if you could that would be awesome, I'd owe you one lad.

no worries mate, just keep in mind there probs not the exact measurments you'd need, but it'll give you a fair idea of what sizes your gonna need. im not sure what steel sizes there using, but its square tubing, and its pretty damn strong.

Yeah I know mate but more references and that, that I have the better, cheers mate.

Latest posts

Back