50 Track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah was going to do that just wanted some jump ideas that would give me some ideas when design mine

depends what bikes are riding it, what you like, how long you want the track, your skill level, ect ect
get some pics up and more details and we can probs give you a good idea on jumps

trying a to get a similar sized track together myself. im just over an hour out of melbourne. give us a shout if you need more hands. got a few mates that would be keen to help out also. plus quicker its done quicker we get to ride :)

If any of your guys out in the eastern suburbs in melbourne are making a track and need a hand let me know, im happy to help out. I have had heaps and heaps of practice on a kanga/ dingo sort of size machine as some1 i know owns a couple so if u need a driver let me know. Or if you need a hand just to help set up jumps or that just send me a message and ill do my best to get out there.

Latest posts

Back