56mm front brake caliper

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjjrules

Reaction score
Hi all
I recently bought some GPX forks and the caliper mount is 56mm hole centre to hole centre and I can't seem to find a caliper to suit it - biggest I can find is 51mm.

Anyone know where I can get a 56mm caliper?

I've trolled ebay etc

hey mate dhz have them, are you after the whole brake or just caliper? ken from dhz has the 56mm big piston front brakes he could do a good deal for you :)

where did you buy your forks from?
all the gpx kits on dhz site show the front brake kit

and gpx forks are advertised with 51mm center to center bolt holes

hey j, just replying to your pm, i bought a big piston front brake off ken not long ago and then just had another look at his site and he doesnt sell the 56mm anymore?? biggest he has is 51mm. the gpx have no measurements with it so i have no idea if they would fit. best just to send him an email seeing if he has any 56mm front brakes at all :)

hey mate i bought the gpx forks off ken and it came with the gpx front brake kit...

fits all fine on my forks, and the brakes are only 85$ from memory and they work pretty good so far

are yours first or second series though dub_88n? he has the 1st series, could you grab the measurements for yours?

Latest posts

Back