6 year old not alowed to jump with crusty demons.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TDR

Reaction score
I think it was on channel nine or something that a six year old dare devil with a hell allot of talent cant jump because of "Safety reasons" so he can only ride in a straight line

all i can say is how about they mind there own business and stop jumping into things they no nothing about.

and if he does hurt him self that's his problem hes going to get hurt one day so why does it matter? And it should be the parents choice not theirs.... they were the ones that gave him the "ok" to do it so they should be telling there son what he can and cant do not some random person.
LINK:
Crusty grommet Jasyn back on track

hmm I think they should mind there own as well, But then again gotta draw a line some there.

He is super young still got MANY of years to ride with them, But as it say it's only in some state's
so his not losing out that much. He can still ride at other shows.

mate he is loosing out on riding in his own state where his friends and family could see him ride

bloody do gooders

mate he is loosing out on riding in his own state where his friends and family could see him ride

bloody do gooders

bloody do gooders

His 6 year old, There will been many many more in his home town.
But thats what i think. As he has a life time in fornt of him.

yer will even tho hes parents gave him the ok if u does crash break something or even worse die then the people who were going to say no, get blamed

i saw the clip on the news last month i think it was, the kid rides with every peice of safety gear avaliable, i didnt even think they made neck braces that small, i think the kid should go ahead with it, but make sure one of his rents are there.......we all know what the crusty demons probably do after shows..........

Latest posts

Back