69 70 Honda QA50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MC9C1

Reaction score
I have a QA50 the gears are messed up and it won't start. What kind of engine can I put on it, and wear can I get one?

Not sure what would fit and what wouldnt but deffinately get the restored honda z50 motor in that ebay shop if anything, dont destroy it with a chinese motor.

I herd that the chinese motors are better then the old honda motors, plus it's a lot of cash. $805.00 for honda and it's a two speed. $360.00 for chinese and it's a four speed, 4 down.

are you serious how can a china motor ever be better then honda

New Old Price Gears

The new chinese engines are CDI ignition, four speed trans., 20cc's bigger,And more then half the price. The old little honda engine's kick start gears and trans. brake easy. Maybe the newer engines are better, but they are very expensive.

you have got a point .. but the old honda engines are reeeaaly reliable as well most will be cruising around the street still today.

if you dont care about keeping it a honda , and your cheap go the china engine...

or keep looking you can find a old honda engine for $500 or less

Latest posts

Back