70cc 4 stroke

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cacookie72

Reaction score
G'day, can anyone tell me what the 70cc 4stroke chinese made dirt bikes are like (on ebay). My eight year old son has out grown his Pee Wee 50.
Would one of these be a suitable upgrade.
Thanks Cookie

my little nephew stepped up from a peewee 50 to a chinese 110cc he was 8 years old i do reckon the bike was and still is over powered for him even though he had rode the peewee for a good 4 years the chinese 50cc 4 stroke dirt bike with gears would be perfect for the young ones

try this one, much the same size/style as a yamaha pw80 but 4 stroke & disc front brake
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/90cc-Dirtbik...571512189QQcategoryZ32074QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

otherwise any of the 50-70cc would suit. Keep up the servicing like you should on any bike & you will get a good run out of it.
My son is 10 and he rides a 125cc pit bike & it flys with his weight on it, but he is a very experienced rider for his age.

the main thing to look at when buying a bike for a young child is the size, can he get on the bike without balancing on one leg, this is very important for the young. also do you think he will adjust to gears / clutch, if not go auto like the pw80 and so has, my son started on a pw80 and now races a kx85 moto x bike he is also 10 years old. i must say he is very fast on his mini p bike. always measure the child to suit his needs.

anyone wanting to buy a almost new condition 70cc atomik motox with matching helmet for $650.the color of the bike is blue and so is the helmet.im not sure if i can send so if you live in Victoria you can come pick it up.thanks email me if interested.

Latest posts

Back