79 xl75

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yodie213

Reaction score
i was wondering without much modifications would a xr80 piston and cylinder fit my bike.the old piston got fried by the the previous ower( he got it hooked on ether). it did a number to the cylinder as well.ive found a used xr80 piston and cylinder for 50.00 well under the price for a hone and piston.just didnt want to buy it and it not work out, thanks for your input ill be posting apic of it soon.

i was wondering without much modifications would a xr80 piston and cylinder fit my bike.the old piston got fried by the the previous ower( he got it hooked on ether). it did a number to the cylinder as well.ive found a used xr80 piston and cylinder for 50.00 well under the price for a hone and piston.just didnt want to buy it and it not work out, thanks for your input ill be posting apic of it soon.

i would replace the rings on the new/old xr 80 cylinder 1st but to see if it will work with the xr 75 check they are the same stud pattern cylinder height and skirt width and also make sure the xr 80 piston has she same size gudgeon pin

Latest posts

Back