88 Kit for Motovert rx50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He can post... i ordered off him on Friday lunchtime and got the parts monday morning! No Shit! . mite of been Thursday?

and im in qld.

does anyone know anywhere in central qld i could get this gear

JAMIE is cool dude just order what you need and he will pos t it to ya pay via paypal or direct deposit easy as

TB parts are MIC but are of a good quality and have a good feedback ,infact my mate runs this same head in his z50 and goes hard

JAMIE is cool dude just order what you need and he will pos t it to ya pay via paypal or direct deposit easy as

TB parts are MIC but are of a good quality and have a good feedback ,infact my mate runs this same head in his z50 and goes hard

hey snitchy dont really wanna flame jamie but tb stuff isn't and has never been up to expectation i've seen a couple of those v2 copy heads detonate valve guides and lunch real bad
i've also seen rockwel hardness testing on there cams and well the one in my china is harder by about 20 rockwell

but price dictates you go with the tb but for high hp stuff the money is better spent on the tacky or equiv.

jamie's a good bloke though great service

hey snitchy dont really wanna flame jamie but tb stuff isn't and has never been up to expectation i've seen a couple of those v2 copy heads detonate valve guides and lunch real bad
i've also seen rockwel hardness testing on there cams and well the one in my china is harder by about 20 rockwell

but price dictates you go with the tb but for high hp stuff the money is better spent on the tacky or equiv.

jamie's a good bloke though great service
hey np coolies i have also seen this happen ,tho i think it was a bad batch as my mate had his go and another had it go 3 times

to jamies credit he fixed all and didnt cost mate any more coin ,tho bike was of road for a week

as jamie stated to said mate ,im real sorry and your not the only 1 and im fixing the problem straight away which he did

yes i can link you to some taki gear but ppl bork when the see the price and the shipping cost

least jamie is in australia ,tho there are many shops that will do all the gear it just cost's coin :D

with a 88 lim/stock head , you should have 0 problems

the V2 head was Probably on a engine making more then twice a 88's power

righto. sounds pretty good to me. think i am going to go for the kit with the camshaft in it as well..... sounds like good bang for your buck.:D as for power wise does anyone now how much roughly it will increase:confused:??? i know i am asking a lot of questions but i am still green when it comes to bikes....:eek:

why dont you just upgrade the whole motor to a 125, 140,150 or 160 even

cash is the issue at the moment. so just looking for a cheaper way to do it atm. then looking at a lifan 160 possibly

cheapr option would be to go for a lifan 125 should pull you around at 90 kms np
sell the stock 50 and your in cheap as chips

Latest posts

Back