88 limo build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So might be moving states for work, this thing will likely be sold what do you reckon its worth?

Last edited:
Kept the bike.
Ended up sourcing a 108cc stroker with vm26 carb.
Also took care of bump stop issue. As some may know the steering stop snaps off on the frames which mine had done so using some 25x10 bar stock I made a bump stop/tank spacer to stop the clamps hitting the tank and also giving some clearance to the carb.
Bent and welded.
dyrMqkh.jpg

Installed. No tank rubbing and seat fits fine.
tycUFkC.jpg

Attachments

• 20181023_183419.jpg
    20181023_183419.jpg
    898.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20181023_183437.jpg
    20181023_183437.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sourced a Tiforce pipe, the big pipe really killed the bottom end compared to the stock pipe when i ran it up the street. needs some tuning going to have to adjust the needle me thinks.

7f5yf0T.jpg

Really need to add a taller seat and planning to add an oil cooler.

Finally got around to getting the original longer head stem that came with the forks working. I removed the threads from the top bearing cup and machined down the step on the stem. A spacer was put in between the cup and top tripple and compression of the whole system is now done by the stem nut. Cant see an issue only having the top nut compressing the bearings especially with my riding but we will see.

I did this as the clamp area at the top of the fork has a short range of adjust-ability as the OD of the tube decreasespast the given adjust section. Doing this allowed for the front end to be lowered more.
UDktZuq.jpg

also will have to extend my bumpstop now.

Latest posts

Back