88cc kit???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get the TB kit. I had a Kitaco 88 kit for my first 88 i ever built. And it was good.

Then my mate bought a TB kit for his bike and it ran very very well! Ive got a new motor now with a TB 88 kit and its very good. They are quick and very cheap....Only let down is the carby's seem to be a bit harder to tune on the TB kits. I just switch it out and buy a Keihen carb...But thats just personal choice.

tb kit comes with a head ,no good if want to race 88 class,i gt kammi kit in my 88 very good kits,aslo put tb bore up kit from clissic in my z50, and was quite surprised how good it went,most 88 kits pretty much the same hp,unless ya get the head, so yer they all pretty good kits.

ok thanks guys. i think i am leaning towards the TB kit

You can buy the TB kit as a limited setup. I didnt look at the links so i didnt know you were looking at a "race head kit".

Get the TB 88 Limited kit (the one without the head). And you will be happy, good power, you can race limited and its very reliable. Same reliability as a stocker still...

is this the one you are talking about?? whats is the difference?? do they still go the same speed?? and whats the deal with this limited stuff. thanks

Classic Honda 50's Australia

ok thanks rider456. and would it be a smart idea for me to buy a exhausts as well. if so which one would be the best??

id go this kit

Classic Honda 50's Australia - TB Race Head, 88cc Bore, 20mm Carb Kit - 82-08 Models [TBW0936]

thats the first one you posted cause it comes with the race head and everthing

i am guessing the race head will go harder then the one with the stock head??

yeah well its designed for it... when you bolt on your stock head all you do is change your cam so yeah i think it will go better

if your going to race dont get the race head!! but if not it wont really matter

yeah thanks guys for the help i think i might get the stock head one so it can save me some money and i can get an exhaust if it will boost the performance. any idea if it is worth me getting an exhaust and which one would be good??:D

yeh it would help to get a exhaust 88limited has a kitaco pipe for sale in his thread

ok sick i will check it out but if i dont get that one what other one would be good for me to buy i was checking out the pro circut t4 i think it was and it looked alright what you's think?

yeah the pro ciruit T4 are pretty good , my mate has one sounds alright , ive got the Five0 Podium exhaust , never heard them in real life , cause my bike not done yet , but yeah mate of mine reckons they sound way better then the pro circuits do , but i reckon any of them mate , be sweet , five0 one cheaper too .

oh ok sick man how much it set you back?? and where u get it from??

i got it from five0 , from the states , there 211 , but yeah you better of getting it from eastcoasts , 311 or something man , cause you like only benefit getting stuff from states if you get like hepas of shit , you know what mean , so yeah

Eastcoast Powersports

Latest posts

Back