88cc kits

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M2R

Reaction score
hey can any one tell me a good place to get one
also are they faster than a 125cc china bike?
does it say 88cc anywhere on the motor?

Yes it will say 88cc on the barrel

a limited kit (No race head) Will keeep up with a stock 125 easy

And 88cc with race head will walk all over 125 even with 3 gears.

you can get cheater kits with 50cc still stamped on the head though can't ya

Yes it will say 88cc on the barrel

a limited kit (No race head) Will keeep up with a stock 125 easy

And 88cc with race head will walk all over 125 even with 3 gears.

An 88 kit put on a honda motor versing a 125 is night and day weather it has a race head or not. 125's still **** all over them, im talking like both motors jetted correctly though, even a ducar 125 will beat an 88kit when jetted right. 88 kits on 50's often feel more peppy and touchy because they are used with a 10" rear wheel compared with chinese motors commonly used with a 12" rear. however if you throw a 125 in your 50 and tune it its going to leave the 88 for dead. There is no compromise for capacity, even if you have your rediculous cam in your kitaco 88 se motor, it may have a bigger hp figure... but it wont accelerate as fast due to its lack of bottom end and will be a lot harder to ride in general. Dont get me wrong, i know 106 and 124 takegawa's will rip any 125 china, but from my experiences.. all of the 88's i have ridden including the two different ones i have owned (both race head and limmo) definately did not have as much power as say a 125 lifan

Im just talking from my experience , my 88 lim would hang with my mates 140 no worries .. use to race start for hours seeing who was faster

once he gets revving in 3rd the 88 wouldn't cope , but they do extremely well for a 50cc difference...

and with the 10" wheels , its basically just different Gearing

so will the $500 keep up with 125cc

If your talking about the race head kit, i doubt it will keep up... mine didnt, but it sounds heaps better and will be just as much fun....

Kitaco 88 SE will smokeee a 125 china. I ride my 88 limited with my mate on his 10" 125 china and i can Hop everything out of corners that he jumps. My thing is pretty much even, 125 chinas are slow.... Unless its a Daytona 125, they're quick.

Latest posts

Back