88cc question.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack_rides_stp

Reaction score
hey fellas.

Just got my 50 and was thinking bout a 88kit

Has any one used the one that oz50s are selling. If so what's it like or what's a good one that use recomend

And I don't wanna install it myself so would Honda or any motorbike shop do it for me

Thanks

Get the tb 88cc race head kit, best value on the market and rips.
Any good bike shop will install it for you.

got the kammikazi kit on 1 of my bikes,highy recommend getting 1 ,but they all pretty much the same unless ya get race head,but if thinking of racing that will put ya up into the next class.

Man before you post use the search feature and stop wasting peoples time.

Yes im with Bretto on this one , all these kids throwing race head's on their mini's with the intention of racing is pointless if you dont have a decent chasis. Best to keep it a limited so you can race with bikes of the same catagory rather than sticking a race head on and racing a near stock chasis against a kitted out 10" open bike.

The Kamakazi kits are gun , oz50 also sell the kitaco hyper kits. I've had no problems with mine , its a top notch kit. Good to see your supporting the Australian scene too , Craig at oz50 is a top bloke and will do you a deal hopefully.

nuh mate not looking at racing just wanna give my 50 that little more grunt

In that case don't get any other kit except a race head kit. Like I said get the tb kit, It will smoke any kit mentioned above.
Buy from the usa and will be cheaper to:p

His a link.
Ahp Minis

millions of people in the US and australia swear by TB they may be a cheaper brand but there quality is still very good and are a very well known brand...

and for 350 U.S for a race head kit that has proven it can be very competable i think it great thats what ill be getting sonner or later...

and a kami or taky kit may be better quality well theyd better be since they cost tripple or more what the TB kits cost but you cannot get a taky of kitaco race head kit for under $1000 U.S so the TB is a good option IMO

and besides everyone seems to say they they hook along great and can be just as fast if not faster then the taky and kitaco etc etc kits....and ive been told by alot of people in the USA that a kami kit or taky and all the 88 limited kits would have no chance up against a race head TB kit and even the kit without the RH can easily stay with the kitaco,taky etc etc

go TB

my 2c

Latest posts

Back