8yo girl getting closlined

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont think it is right to try to take someones head of f and it was confirmed as fence wire but i see how frustrating it is

Set up camara's thats what i do. catch the guy's doing it red handed

Yeah i've ride'n through Fishing wire hung between 2 trees, lucky i was standing up & i felt it break on my chest.... there are a heap of people out there that would love to see i rider get hurt... which makes them just as bad criminals that bash/stab people for no reason

good point but

hi guys im from the rc world down in sunshine i think what the hastings dumbass did was wrong that is to far . i do have to say this rent land in sunshine and we built our track the issue i bring to the table is while we r still waiting for a permit and stuff for a fence we actualy have a mini bike issue . a mini bike and a quad ripping up our track and it is an endless battle to keep it in a raceable condition .now i see what pushes someone to that extent we have estemated the cost to us in time and expences in the tens of thousands
all it takes is for a few organised guys to work with the council build a track and stay in the leagal side of things also listening to neal the girls mother did say she went in the direction to get out of the way of a motobike .so the girl did a rider a favor and as u guys r saying saved a life

i see your point of view fella
and like you i would be fairly pissed off to
but unlike you guys
our sport doesn't get any support from the council or government where as there are heaps or public rc tracks and bmx tracks as well for that matter

but the peeps riding your track shouldn't but hae nowhere else to go

unless you have enough room there to build a minibike track the fence will be your only option

good luck we need it

Where i live, just up the road is a bmx track that i ride at every odd weekend (free of charge). Right across the road is a motorbike track where it is $200 per year plus a $100 levy which you get back when you do a "working bee" and a "track duty" plus $5 every time you ride there.

It also sucks how you have to get a LICENSE and rego. to go in the forests.
No one wants us to ride in parks/ bike tracks ect. which is fair enough, but it is impossible (otherwise expensive) to not.

It would be good if the government or someone build tracks with free public access like the bmx track i was talkin about.

Where i live, just up the road is a bmx track that i ride at every odd weekend (free of charge). Right across the road is a motorbike track where it is $200 per year plus a $100 levy which you get back when you do a "working bee" and a "track duty" plus $5 every time you ride there.

It also sucks how you have to get a LICENSE and rego. to go in the forests.
No one wants us to ride in parks/ bike tracks ect. which is fair enough, but it is impossible (otherwise expensive) to not.

It would be good if the government or someone build tracks with free public access like the bmx track i was talkin about.

It's becuase the goverment dont care. and the only way to get a pitbike track to go on free of charge is if anough people gather up dumanding it to make every1 think the goverment is getting lazy and the goverment will be forced to do as the rioter's say or risk humilyiation or a big unstable riot..

id say cuase of these fags setting up wire's the goverment will find pitbiking to dangerous and declar it illegal then you will be pissed off.

the only way to get a pitbike track to go on free of charge is if anough people gather up dumanding it to make every1 think the goverment is getting lazy and the goverment will be forced to do as the rioter's say or risk humilyiation or a big unstable riot..

so...this weekend??

Yeah i've ride'n through Fishing wire hung between 2 trees, lucky i was standing up & i felt it break on my chest.... there are a heap of people out there that would love to see i rider get hurt... which makes them just as bad criminals that bash/stab people for no reason

ive nearly been coatlined myself in the trails rigth were i live sum b@st@rd put up fishing line nd i came thru this trail on my bmx nd saw it at the lsat second nd bailed out like wats wrong wif these people that do this coz they will kill sum1 one day nd are they gonna feel guilty bout it? probly not

Well they put it up to stop pit bikers but bmx's take most the cloths hangings...

So the ppl who put wire up are dumbass's or just D*cks

^^^^

lmfao what u going on bout HILLZ

think hes on drugs today or something

thats pathetic, wouldnt piano wire clean cut your head off with speed?

yep. it sure would. it's disgusting that people still do it knowing that

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.........................................
them abc's are killers man
thats if the ssk dont get ya first
the abc's have got some serios fire power
and i herd on the grape vine that the k.i.d's have joind with the abc's to try and take out nick and th cnt network
the war is on

sorry chaps maybe i talk to much P:

Last edited:
yeh scary stuff best thing to do is stay out of there way.

if any dumbass did that to me, as soonas i fall over id get up and find the line and kick his head and hang him by the fishing line. and then go to hospital

i see your point of view fella
and like you i would be fairly pissed off to
but unlike you guys
our sport doesn't get any support from the council or government where as there are heaps or public rc tracks and bmx tracks as well for that matter

but the peeps riding your track shouldn't but hae nowhere else to go

unless you have enough room there to build a minibike track the fence will be your only option

good luck we need it
look we started with 15 of us and as for tracks every where there is only 1 rc nitro off road track in melb thats ours . so all you have to do is create a club and go to councils you guys wouldnt evan a
have to worrie about surfaces as much as us and near freways are good there is no excuse for the damage to our track as there is a heap of land to ride on and lots of hills and stuff in the imediate area there are 4 club tracks in vic and its only a few that organise and set them up like feild of dreams build it and they will come we now have 60 members in 12 months if someone did the same for mini bikes you could set up a responcable riding area for a reosonable price and y should we build them a track while they keep trashing ours ???
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
A large group of professionals built the Titanic

Latest posts

Back