95 Main Jet To A 105???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davie182

Reaction score
hey guys, ive got a pit pro 125 running a 95 main jet. is it a good idea to put in a 105 main jet? will it run any better performance wise? or should i just leave it how it is???

yeh i just drilled my main jet out to 1mm from 90 stock and bought a 27.5 pilot jet it goes sic as

It probably is running lean at WOT at the moment and a bigger main jet will sort it. I wouldnt drill the jet but buy a new one for about $10-. I ended up using a 102.5 not a 105 but both would be an improvement.

Just take out the jets you have and take them to any good bike shop, they should be able to help you out using the ones you took in as a comparison. If not try some of the sponsors of this site, they may be able to help you also..
Good luck. Let us know how you get on..

Its in the carby, remove the bowl and it is right in the middle. Have a look in the sticky thread about mikuni carbys.

The main jets for a mikuni are called a n100-604 or do as pegleg said and take your one in and get them to match it.

You can get them on line for about $7 plus postage but I cant remember the site where I saw them.

102.5 or 105 should be fine and work a lot better. 110 seems too much from what I can tell. Not sure about 107.5 though.

105 would be the best bet

Latest posts

Back