A couple of Riding spots I havent seen mentioned

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwapperMX

Reaction score
I haven't seen or heard mentioned on here a couple of tracks that I think would be real good on a mini bike in SE QLD. Firstly, the mini bike/"supercross" track at Tivoli would be a good fun track to ride. I know that MA do "supercross" accreditation on this track if you could call it that, but it would be a fun track to ride on a mini bike. I have never seen anyone on this track ever. Do the guys at Tivoli not let you ride it on a practice day? Has anyone ever asked? If not, I might know a couple of people I could ask to see if we could get on there, if anyone else was keen.

The second track that I thought of, which is a bit more of a drive, but would be a fun track to ride, is the track at Warwick. It is alongside the motocross track, and is a stadium style track and have seen a few 85's riding it while the open practice is on the big track. Has anyone ridden there? I know it is a fair way out, but has anyone here ridden that track either??

swapper come to perth and ill show a couple of good tracks live beverly keeps ya on your toes if your a sh*t rider

Thanks for the invite dude. Its one hell of a drive from Brissy though. Lol. You do any racing out there?

Yer mate i have seen that track at tivoli when i got.my m.a license . Looks like there hasnt been action on there for a long time. Looks sick but. im pretty sure they use it for the m.a license proof of.competence test .

Yeah, shame hey. I reckon it would be a fun little track to ride. I am going to find out about whether they will let us pitty riders use it. I will keep everyone in the loop.

Latest posts

Back