a day at south...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yelloww proX

Reaction score
after a few jumps, running over a rabbit lol and just riding around may chain flew off when i was 4th pinned and skidded to a stop looked at my bike/chain and this is what happend
bikepicthing001.jpg

bikepicthing004.jpg

bikepicthing003.jpg

i am really angry
lol
sorry about the first pic quaitly but u get the idea of what happend.. and the 2nd one u can see the bolts that keep the spoket on are bent to the shit

Guess that rabbit got revenge on you from behond the grave.

Last edited:
Yeh the bolds that hold my sprocket came loose aswell and 1 of them bent.

they definately need loctite.

good question....lol na i new it but my chain was like fucked b4 this and now its fucked alot so ill get a new chain and chain lube lol

Thats what happens when you dont tighten your chain,

dont locktite your nuts as the hub is alloy and when you want to change the sprocket you will have all types of problems just do them up extra tight.

nothing like lubing the chain you idiot lol, people think pitbikes are maintenence free, who here actually cleans there air filter :S

I wash the pitty, lube the chain, check all bolts are in place ...

And clean the filter and change the oil every so often.

:D

^^^that's what needs to be done, washed, checked that bolts are tight, airfilter cleaned, chain lubed, made sure of nothing odd and oil changed. that's on top of all the broken parts. i hate chain lube, makes dirt stick to the sprocket and is too hard to get off, lol.
pitty's are high maintenance just not with the expence of a motorcross bike that needs rebuilds for stacks of cash.

pascal motocross bikes dont need as much rebuilds as u f****** think. u think oh i shouldnt get a 2 stroke motocross bike bcozz illl be spending way to much $$$$ on re-builds every 2 months
YOU WONT.....
my mate races hard and he said if the bike is kept good maintence you need a engine re-build once every year and u wont be raccing like that!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back