A jump me and my mate made - check it out

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i know it looks small mate, it only took us one day + we had limited dirt + we only had a spade and wheel barrow.
We can't afford bob cats and dozers!
It looks bigger in real life, trust me.

any tips on how we can improve on it?

cheers :)

Go to bunnings and build a ramp... That's what I did...

I built this for under 40 bucks.

ladded.jpg

rampbike.jpg

i did the same hay was bout $40 ish took bout an hour great for just pulling out in the back yard

Yeah that's all I made this one for.. My plastic ramp is way too small haha

yeah i know it looks small mate, it only took us one day + we had limited dirt + we only had a spade and wheel barrow.
We can't afford bob cats and dozers!

cheers :)

no offence mate but im not going to buy the whole we had limited dirt and only a spade and wheelbarrow........ i made my whole track with just that and there is a 20ft plus tabo...... with making jumps put rocks and logs down first and build a rough many as possible so you dont need as much dirt

yea im with PBK iv made a track with a mate and shovles and a wheel barow and we had a 30ft+ gap.... the ramp was huge... took us about a day for that jump and you can just go and dig a hole, thats what it looks like with your land anyway cause you dont have crops or live stock anywhere???
but you do have to just build up to what you can do so good work for trying it out, a tip; if your hitting it a speed like that then make it more mellow ;)
good luck building

find a naturel slope and build onto that or just keep pileing dirt till its bigger

yeah we tried looking around for a better spot but this was the best out of everywhere, believe it or not.

Go to bunnings and build a ramp... That's what I did...

I built this for under 40 bucks.

looks sick for 50's but would it handle the wait of a 150?
plus if I left it out on my track it would probably rot and degrade

no offence mate but im not going to buy the whole we had limited dirt and only a spade and wheelbarrow........ i made my whole track with just that and there is a 20ft plus tabo...... with making jumps put rocks and logs down first and build a rough many as possible so you dont need as much dirt

Yeah, we could build huge tabletops if we had the right dirt, but everywhere throughout my whole property is sandstone about 1 inch under the dirt..
you can not dig up that crap, its like rock.
and we chucked logs and rocks under that jump by the way

The little track I made for my kids quads is out in the bush and we spend nearly a whole day collecting dumped tyres, they work a treat we stacked them to shape the jumps and filled the rest with dirt we also marked corners with them....oh and we done it all with a matic, shovel and barrow.

Nice work mate

Not related to this discussion but today after school I went for a ride and lost control round a rutted up corner and heres the after math :)

Image014.jpg

Didnt put one scratch either, little winded though, haha

where abouts in adl hills do u go riding? is it like ur own property or somewhere private nearby ur house?

Latest posts

Back