A kid beginner.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

technicaldiff

Reaction score
Yeah, so I just turned 15, and have had about $900 saved up for awhile. I've always wanted a little dirt bike, like a 110cc or 120cc, something around there. My dad's buddy owns a bunch of dirtbikes, and has a couple of those little 5-strokes with the small wheels. I like 'em. Although I embarrassed myself in front of him today since it was my second time ever riding one similar to that one, and screwed up on the part where I'm supposed to "clutch correctly", so I wanted to get a dirt bike to have some fun, and to prepare myself for learning how to drive a stick when I'm behind the wheel.

Like I said, I've always been interested, and was looking for some suggestions on some decent brands of the style that I'm looking for... 110-125cc's, small wheels, etc.

Edit:
Embarrassed myself again, just noticed I posted in the review section, will someone move the topic to the right place please?

I live in the USA though sadly, unless they have manufacturers in the US. I kind of just lurked into this forum off of Google.

find something in USA and link it here, we'll tell ya

Latest posts

Back