A normal aussie or a Retard?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why did you put on an american accent?
but nice doughnut at the end

i didnt put on a american accent. i just spoke like i always do but my speech dupends on my mood.. i can asure u im 100% aussie bred meat :)

lol nice vid man hehe he may look like travis but he cant ride like him lol man nah ur a good rider lol dude cya hav a good time in adelaide bro cya when u get bak and answer my fricken txt messages bitch lol

haha yeh yeh i had no credit at that time haha... and yes indeedy i can ride thank you very much mr almost did a backflip whilst doing a wheelie :p

man i was hoping that was just a random as video you found one youtube can man that was s*%t, you need a hobby bro ;)

i do man and it is called masturbation? haha nah mate i ride my pitty for a hobby i like to fire a gun for a hobby i like to fire my compound bow for a hobby and i like swords yeah weird i know. but i got a pretty wild life. i also do body building part time ish. haha so ground to what i think is normal. that video is just a little fuck around type. Cant go wronge showing the world im a complete weirdo now :p

slide & corey are good mates, slide was the guy on big brother that did'nt go in the house....

Slide's going out with Corey's twin sister Coreata.She dead-set looks identical....Glasses and all

haha stick i guess the fact i got her means somthing but whats horribly mind scaring is that your still dating your mother :p

jks :(

Anyways...

ahahaha franky your one to talk. is there a problem with me having fun and being myself or is it the fact people like me have no problems showing ourselves without distaste. live a little franky mate enjoy life and stop squating on that same old nest ..

Latest posts

Back