A normal aussie or a Retard?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha i hope you didnt stay up to late thinking that one up

ahahaha franky your one to talk. is there a problem with me having fun and being myself or is it the fact people like me have no problems showing ourselves without distaste. live a little franky mate enjoy life and stop squating on that same old nest ..

Yeh mate except the rute i choose to take in my life has friends in it

Last edited:
Ahhhh FRANKY The spunky chunky love monkey

ahhhh stick the 40 year old that goes on a minibike website for children yet he still cant destroy anyone let alone win a argument???

franky this site is for younge and old and mate i got plenty of friends :) im happy with my life so i dont go around dissin others haha

Yes but all your friends fit under one charactory, "losers"

Yes but all your friends fit under one charactory, "losers"

haha id like it if ya tell that to there faces mate they aint no losers they will send ya crying lol And frankly franky your friends are most likely imagenary.

sad stuff.. you got such a bad life ah that you need to bag on others to make yourself feel better. haha...!

lol dude i say it to emo/gothic losers like you daily, i've watched your video's your mate is one ugly mother fucker, stop trying to be a hero on a mini bike website

why are you always baggin people i have never seen you post something positive.

does it make you feel tough to diss people over the internet??? i bet u would be too scared to say somethin like that to someone in person.

Latest posts

Back