"ab Toners"

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack_rides_stp

Reaction score
any one used one of the ab toner things, (like ab king pro ect..)

i am getting a gut and i dont like it lol

do they work

thanks felllas

my brother has 1 and they're pointless, just do situps if you don't like having a gut...

I don't see the point in wasting money on something like that, if you eat healthy and exersise regularly, you should be able to get rid of your gut that way...

on a serious note I have used one of these type of things in the past. It was one that is on the ground and sort of rocks as you do sit ups and it seemed to work cause I could definately feel the burn. I dont want to sound like braggin but I used to train muay thai for a few years so I had to do a shitload of sit ups. Usually around 500, Its easy to get lazy and cheat a bit at situps but that rocker thingy made it so I couldnt cheat. One of the best ways to lose weight I found is more cardio such as runnin and skippin cuase you want to keep your heart rate up. just doin situps could make the muscles bigger under the fat and make it look worse to a certain extent. I'm no personal trainer but.

"Homer Simpson" gene ...

Get a milk crate ... fold a towel up to put on top as a seat ... then do situps or crunches with your toes under your computer desk ... or you can do knee lifts and crunches at the same time ...

For some people ... it's a constant battle to keep the "Homer Simpson" gene under control ... :p

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back