abit of help anyone?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
get nos its mad it helps me do max doughies.. i do a doughie then before i finish it i hit nos and it goes
SHHHHHHH! and i feel like the guy of fast and furois cause i go heaps quick then my friends go 'AWWWWWW MAD!!!! *DOWNY VOICE*"

^^^^haha id go with his idea mate then u will get your "MORE SNAPPIER" good luck with it chuck some pics up afta uve chucked the nos bottle on =)....

trust me it works but sumtimes ur engine makes dodgy noises.. to see nos bottles on a pittie go

dhz why have gone back to being a complete tool again? I didn't click your stupid link but I know what it is, it's a bit obvious when it says YOU GOT RICK ROLLED what are you an idiot? you're meant to use tiny url ya downy

thanks guys.. but i only think one comment really helped me which was the inner rotor kit......

dweebs

yea mate get the inner rotor kit your bikes goen to rev harder make sure u get it properly tuned by someone who knows wat there doin

cheers

Done-Dirt-Cheap what kind of riding do you do? track/trails etc. ?

:p goddamn thats a good link that lil dhz wanker posted:p omfg....i wish i knew how to use a computer so i could do that sort of shit...but im starting to see why hes such a wanker... cause hes a nerd, and in real life, i doubt he owns a bike, or if he does, its to try and make some friends, not for using....

ok, back on topic...steer clear of the inner rotor kit(if you do a search, theres a few reasons why...) but do go towards things like these...

AKUNAR MOTORCYCLE CAMSHAFTS

NEW GPX 7MM RACE CAM HD VALVE SPRINGS KIT, DUCAR LIFAN - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 22-Jul-09 12:49:00 AEST)

anything else? depends just how far you want to go...porting, carby, exhaust, hi comp piston.

Last edited:
yeah man there is endless amount of things you can do to make it faster like gettin a bigger engine 150 should do it..lol

When you say the "type R" I imagine you are talking about the pitpro model. If so I think its a start in neutral motor, if so stay away from IRK's. Ask Rotn50 how many clutch baskets he destroyed after fitting one. They didnt last at all and he ended up just buying a 140. Heres a link for some mods

http://www.miniriders.com.au/tech-talk/12274-tricks-trade.html

http://www.miniriders.com.au/tech-talk/10036-getting-bikes-setup-right-mods-tips.html

They're the cheap ones and after that you can lean towards a cam, head work and maybe a BBK but they arent that flash. Also playing with the sprocket setup can help, there are heaps of threads about it but I'll let you find them for yourself. Just remember that you can easily spend the $$ on a bigger donk and sell your 125 motor.

ahh i do mostly track racing......and very minimaltrails.....or even hardly ever any trails.... just track....
thats why i wanna get my lil rippa goin abit quiker so i can beat them other guys on the track.....

i bet a yz85 one time.......he got allupset cause i sprayed him with mud

Latest posts

Back