accidental injuries...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh even so but im just telling ya, its smart not to be advertisising it over a public web or he will get in trouble.

thats the kinda stuff me and my mates do to eachother.
do you get him back though?

haha then not much harm done.
my brother broke 3 of my ribs.
it was sooo funny

sounds like you have a good relationship with your brother Mintard :p
In primary school i chucked a ball in the air and hit it with a cricket bat but my swing was too big and i hit a guy in the face and broke his nose, felt bad because I didn't even know him.

a few years ago my sister hit me in the head with a cricket bat it tore my earing out, i had to get stitches for it

we don't mean anything by it, it's just what we do.

and trust me... she gets me back GOOD!

ohhh well its a better excuse then having yourself fall over and do all those injuries to your self cause youll never live that 1 down

Well it's really got nothing to do with me, but my mate was racing another mate around his back yard, Steve was kickin ass, lapped the other guy a couple of times, looked over his shoulder than when he looked back his knee colided with one of the fence palings.. Dislocated his knee and he's had two full knee reconstructions at the age of 17. He goes for another when he's 20.

Latest posts

Back