adelaide SA. pitsterpro x4r

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matty19

Reaction score
hi all wrote in a while ago about my purchase of a pitsterpro x4r so had some good rides now generally pretty happy with it, the motor is fast and the ride position and handling is superb! After changing the china fluid in the brakes to some good stuff the brakes are strong and have no problems pulling you up. There has been some minor dramas with the carby flooding but all sorted now. Had all the valves clearances done, some tuning of the carby and some light suspension settings. Changed to a 17T sprocket on the front to tall out the gears a bit more, seems like alot but suits some faster riding.
For those in Adelaide, there is a bike shop called 'All Bikes racing' on O'Sullivans Beach Road, Lonsdale. They've done all the tuning work and valve clearances, the owner is very thorough and honest and now also stocks pitsterpros and all parts and accessories.

If anyone in Adelaide is keen for a ride I do know some spots that some may not know, give me a buzz 0434381257
Cheers

hey im in SA where abouts exactly are the riding tracks you go to :) cheers

you may already know the tracks but tell you all anyway.. they are around monarto zoo area you cant miss it!! heaps of twists and turns and wops along the highway goes for ks it a good ride, but just be carefull police sometimes potrol. never been done myself but ran into a few other riders who no people who have..

Latest posts

Back