Adelaide spot

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runs9z

Reaction score
Hey guys i was just lettin you know about this crazy spot my dad took me to on the weekend out behind at torrens island here in adelaide it is easily as big as pelicanpoint and has a few tracks and jumps that havent really been ridden in years and theres also a heap of dried up clay wet lands that you can really fang on for ages after you cross this little creek, apparently thats were everyone used to ride ten years ago, and best of all we had the place to ourselves all day sat and sunday! Its mad, some of you guys have to go check it out:D

do you have more accurate directions man, if your using a pc and you have google earth can you give us the co-ordinates please, it would be greatly appreciated as im keen to check this place out.

Thanks in Advance

Cheers, Tony.

il get the actual address of my dad tomoro and post it up i know its near were they race the speed boats at North arm

hey Tony:)
It runs of eastern parade and its on the road that runs to torrens island and were they race the speed boats at North arm! just drive past all the big sheds on the right and were the shids finish just head in behind them, you can also go on the othert side of the road, it has some good tracks in there also!
Cheers Tim

Latest posts

Back