Adelaide (Tailem Bend) Motard practice day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ummm, no idea. I'd say if you have some good protective gear and want to try it out, why not.

The supermoto aus forum has jo malloys number, give her a call, think shes the organiser..

hey rumble what do you ride a tailem bend mini or big bike
im considering buying an lxr to motard anyone else run something similar or would i get a caining by 450's
got 2 other mates with motard 140s that i could talk around too i reckon

we ride the 160 mini's with the full size bikes on a karting track here in the UK, fair play its only a shorty twisty track but we keep up with the 450's until they hit the straights- we make it back up round the bends tho! not saying we're anything special but we do send people home like this now and then :hump:

i've just bought an lxr 'type' bike to sm- see my linkage bike thread

hey rumble what do you ride a tailem bend mini or big bike
im considering buying an lxr to motard anyone else run something similar or would i get a caining by 450's
got 2 other mates with motard 140s that i could talk around too i reckon

Ive got a 150yx, when i first started i was getting flogged around the corners, straights ill never stand a chance, but i think im holding my own out there. Still got alot of learning to do. Im in the beginners group, so maybe they are getting slower and making me feel faster :)

I think a quality 140 should be good with some basic mods. But as i said in another post, if there are a few mini on the day a mini only session should be able to be arranged.

Point is GET OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its great fun and and much cheaper than a full size bike. (Aprillia exhaust = $895!!)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back