adjusting valves????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fully_dhz

Reaction score
hi people, i need some help on doing valve clearences, i have the right tools but not sure how to do it, any help please??

as long as you know the clearances of inlet and exhaust plus know which is which eg; inlet / exhaust, all you need to do is very slowly turn the engine over whilst watching the valve tappet go up and down, you need to find the off rocking point of this valve where there is stationary movement, meaning the valve / tappet is in a no mode move = freeplay. this is when you can adjust this particular valve to the required setting.

i need to adjust myn as it is making a strange noise and i was advised they need to be adjusted.

when i rev it makes like a fuzzy vibrating noise, its sorta hard to explain but yer

thanx for the help but for some reason that video isnt working on my computer

oh and would anyone know what the clearances should be for a dhz 138 (actually a 127).

oh and would anyone know what the clearances should be for a dhz 138 (actually a 127).

0.3 clearance exhaust & intake, adjust my watching this movie:
media.bbrmotorsports.com/How_To/Windows/CRF50_ValveAdj_Win.wmv

Latest posts

Back