advice needed

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmanmark

Reaction score
ok right now i have a crummy 125cc demon just got new monster energy plastics and going to get some pro taper se bars buy the end of the week
all i want to no is if its worth upgrading this bike or if i should just buy a better bike cuz if i keep this bike i am going to get a 140cc lifan or a 125 lifan for it i just dont no if my bike will handle all of it ?
any help muchly apperciated

Not really worth it. Demons front forks are too crappy may as well get something with okay front forks. Demons are going to putt around on but really if you wanna to ride fast youre prolly gonna get hurt. I really wouldnt spend much on any bike that doesnt have resonable forks, an all up lifan grey motor and an okay frame (at least bse).

If you want a good cheap bike 140 & 125s that DHZ have been selling look pretty cool, a few if his 125s went for under $500 on ebay this week and Im hoping more should come up and they look pretty good - Got good sticker kit and lifan 125 grey motor, alloy swingarm too!. If i was gonna buy a new bike id get one of those 125s and fit a fastace shock and buy a new set of tyres and would be off and riding.

but wats the diff buying that and putting fast ace and putting fast ace front forks on mine?

as MRKEV said, the frame is absolute crap, it wont handle what you want to do with the bike, the forks are crap,wheels are crap the rear shock is crap, so you will end up spending more on the demon than it would cost to buy a new bike.
My suggestion is, sell your demon privately and get some cash to go towards a new bike, PITPRO, MSO, DHZ, or any quality, (and I say that hesitantly, as they are still a Chinese) bike that you see in the review section.

Latest posts

Back