advice on bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickster

Reaction score
Im new to this forum and have been looking around at buying a bike for a while.

just wanted to know what bikes are good, prices, quality etc

Is motovert or elstar any good??

hi mate,
i'd recomend pitpro, pitboss, apollo and there is a few more fairly good manufacturers. Ive got a 110cc genuine thumpster. goes very, very well. The only thing about buying a bike like that is getting parts. Parts are very, very hard to find for a genuine thumpster. i can imagine some parts would also be hard to find for the bikes i mentioned above. but you should be right. keep looking, dont go payin heaps of money for a brand newy. if you can find a good 2nd hand bike that is in good working order. grab one of those. Also, Terra-moto are the new guys for genuine thumpster. Genuine thumpster dont have a website. Estação CB Terramoto - CT1AZN is ur go! Ebay is another option also. If you wait for the right one, you could pick up a brand new Pitpro or Apollo 125 for around $500-$600. But the brand new Terra-Moto bikes are very expensive, around $2500-$3500. You might even pick up a terra-moto on ebay quite cheap. you never know.
Good Luck

DOUF that's some pretty shocking advice mate,
This guys looking at motovert's and you recommend a 2 yr old POS or a pitpro? That's like someone saying oh hey I'm wondering If this BMW is any good? then replying oh yeh you could get a ford laser for a good price on ebay.......

Nickster, motoverts kick ass, they're built tough. They cost a lot but if you look at a vert next to a pitpro you'll see see where you extra $$ goes.
You can get a pitbike from anywhere between $400 and $4000 and the more you pay the less you'll regret buying it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what he said

Also mso,cinny,vert,dirtmax,pitster pro,fmr ....these bikes set a standard I won't go below ....most who do end up spending coin to get em up to scratch but all the above are good to go outta the box ....we got alot of reviews in here so read a few a choose ya weapon of choice.

Oh yeah welcome to miniriders

Last edited:
thanks for all your advice
motoverts n pitster pro's seem pricey but they look like solid bikes

motovert and pitsterpro are the top of the line bikes or around there ther aren't cheap because the parts that have gone into them are the best and the build quility is some of the best around BUT in saying that you could get a seconde hand KLX110 which are pretty much the same size but better than the motovert or pitsterpro, so i've heard

Im also looking at a MSO 140s or a pitpro
any thoughts????

stay with the motovert, pitsterpro or KLX110, MSO are good for the $$$ but not as good as the other three same as pitpro, got the money stay with the good bikes and save your self the trouble in the future.

thanks for the advice. I was looking at spending $2000-2500 or so

Latest posts

Back