advice on new pitty

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sirde

Reaction score
@ the moment i've got an old orginal thumpsta 110cc..
Im bout to get a newy, just after some much needed advice, on which brand is best ie: Motovert, pitster pro, dmx or dhz... I dont want one that will fall apart or have to repair it weekly...
* it will be jumped..
* it will be raced..

Q? Do you have 2 spend 3grand for one any good?

Cheers..

-pitster pro
-motovert
-DHZ

Thats the order of best that you posted...Don't go DMX. DMX is atomik just under a different name.

No you don't have to spend 3g's to get a good bike. DHZ are the go if you are tight for cash and I'ld be happy jumping and racing a DHZ anyday. If you have the money to spend get the pitsterpro LXR, X4R, X2 ect. or the motovert PRO, EXPERT ect.

Where do you live? Are you selling the thumpstar?

sounds like the pitster pro x4r is the bike for you, the dhz won't hold up to well racing and jumping compared the x4r. and yea for a quality pitty you need to spend at least 2k, not saying the dhz is shit but it's just not made for racing etc.

im up in Newcastle bud, hope to get down to race next week for a lil look see.. get some more info bout the races..

Is there another band or bike please tell.

Last edited:
-FMR
-ciniwork
-braaap
-crusty
-terramotor

Umm can't think of any more atm. Might see you there (hopefully)

-FMR
-ciniwork
-braaap
-crusty
-terramotor

Umm can't think of any more atm. Might see you there (hopefully)

I like the ciniworks design, just looking @ the lxr 12 nice...
also the motovert datona 150..

They're all good bikes. How much you looking to spend? That way we can make a better judgement on what bike would suit you more. We already now you want to race and jump but what type of jump? FMX or general dirt jumps? And how hard are you going to ride it? really really hard?

money wise under 3grand..
i ride pritty hard. i ride a 2009 R1 daily..
jump i get about 10foot air on my 110cc now, its just got lil rims so i snap the spokes in em' almost each weekend...

you gotta keep those spokes tight!

the PitsterPro X4R is without a doubt the bike for you in that price range

you gotta keep those spokes tight!

the PitsterPro X4R is without a doubt the bike for you in that price range

Why is the PitsterPro X4R better then the PitsterPro LXR with the 12inch rims???

well he just said that cause a lxxr is like 3300 or somthing and you said under 3k??? but yehh the x4r is a nice bike same motor as the lxr

Why is the PitsterPro X4R better then the PitsterPro LXR with the 12inch rims???

lxr is outta your price range so I didn't mention it, but yea if you can stretch the budget then get that for sure

ok, i understand. between 3000- 3500 what eva is that better buy, need that stronger option.. im leaning towards the motovert pro 09 daytona i think....

i just brought a pitster pro X4R it looks verry nice it is also higher then i thought which is a good thing. On the photos the X4R looks verry small but is is bigger than you think the stickers are nice the bike has a nice design. If you PM ken at pitster pro he will give you a good price if you tell him that your from miniriders.
PM: pitsterproAUS

Latest posts

Back