Advice on track build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sneezy

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have about 500 tones of soil at my place ready for my track build.

i have a bobcat that im using so its making it a lot easier.

i am making a mini bike track only and wanna know what people think i should put in it??

double? step up etc? and any advice on how to build them??

cheers

Kris

Haha I was thinking exactly the same thing I'd be there to help for sure. Defiantly do a step up and tabletop just to get used to jumping or for mates to come round and ride on wink wink.

mate, just draw up plans which best suit YOU , as you will be the main person riding this course, also, take into consideration, costs, how big, what bike will be ridden onto it, but im keen to see the progress of this course.

haha, corey you gonna miss out, better off coming to townsville and we will ride trails lol. Hey sneezy id get on youtube and search some tracks and get some ideas from there also mate.

Yeha i have done a bit of research, ill take some pics of what i ahve so far, ive mapped it out how i want it,

didnt add a step up, but might now lol

did more work last night with a small step up, should have track completed in about 3 weeks whoop

FEW PICS FROM LAST NIGHT, SLOWLY GETTING THERE

Attachments

• 20130119_143757.jpg
    20130119_143757.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 27
  • 20130123_201338.jpg
    20130123_201338.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 21
  • 20130123_202100.jpg
    20130123_202100.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 21
More photos tis weekend, gonna spend all day sat working on it so shoiuld get a lot done

Yeah it slowly getting there, even with a bob cat takes a long time

Latest posts

Back