AFL grand final

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For all those loosers who bagged me for sticking by port for all these years, well SUCKED IN LOOSERS WE MADE IT NOT YOUS HAHAHAHA

1 premiership + another chance saturday (better than 34 years for the cats lol)

GO POWER

No offence or nothing.... BUT AFL BLOWS! Lol...

Get out of Australia if you dont like the footy!! Just go to one game and you'll like it, thats how I got into it.

GO PORT!!

who you barraking for???

GO THE POWER!!! lets start some more mexican waves again like last night

Hahah there was a wave that went for about 20 minutes at the port vs fremantle game.

Last edited:
Goddamnit, that game was complete crap. I really thought kangas had a chance, but oh well. I say GO CATS! The power are going down.

Goddamnit, that game was complete crap. I really thought kangas had a chance, but oh well. I say GO CATS! The power are going down.

haha they did have a chance for 1 quarter!!! than ours boys kick there ass well and good:D

cats will win! with young gun browlow winna jimmy bartel

CARN THE PIES!!!!!!!!!! ;( ahh well not our year aye.. umm im going for the power..

go richmond!!! haha
yea but i dont like geelong but i want them to win cos there victorian but some of my mates go for port sooo

Guess What!!!!! Im Going To The Grand Final Paid 200 And Something For Tickets Cause Im A Member With The Power Go The Power, Power Premiers 07 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

port will choke CHOKERS!!!!!!!! but i dont care 4 geelong ether! the footy season was over a cople weeks ago when crows lost to the hawks as far as im concerened!!

CARN THE CROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

port will choke CHOKERS!!!!!!!! but i dont care 4 geelong ether! the footy season was over a cople weeks ago when crows lost to the hawks as far as im concerened!!

CARN THE CROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crows choked SO BAD!!!

Yeah port choked thats why we made the GRAND FINAL!!! crows FAILED BIG TIME REMEMBER::D

go richmond!!! haha
yea but i dont like geelong but i want them to win cos there victorian but some of my mates go for port sooo
f**king oth carn the tiges ahahahah. i agree with every thing you have just said. thank f**k eagles got knocked out... i almost like watching them loose as much as i like watching the tigers win.

f**king oth carn the tiges ahahahah. i agree with every thing you have just said. thank f**k eagles got knocked out... i almost like watching them loose as much as i like watching the tigers win.

hahahaha yea but both of them happaning is pretty rare tho lol
we'll get em next year go tiges:D

Latest posts

Back