after a good mini what do you recommand ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bds2710

Reaction score
after a good mini to have fun on and like jumping ,have a track at home for the kids and wont a mini to race them around which can handle the punishment i give it
looking at the
mso sr , sx or
dmx 140 or the c4
or go with a pit pro 140xr and do up th suspension
there run like the same engine ( lifan 140 cc ) so relly just paying for the suspension right ?
whayt is the best ? and best deal any other good bikes out there what you recommend?
cheers all advice needed

The suspension upgrades cost a lot of $$$ so the best advice is to buy the bike with the best suspension you can afford. It is cheaper to upgrade the engine with a brand new engine than to buy a decent set of forks.

Mate pm me if you are after a new bike that can handle a good flogging i will hook you up, the best out there by far

start off by buying a bike you wont have to touch out the box... you want less headaches and more ride time... look at what miniriders sponser have to offer! as most of them are fair quality and dont need much upgrading, or any for that matter

Last edited:
all i can say is you get what you pay 4 .. get a cheep one ,, like me ,, you be buying parts every dam time you take it out 4 a run , like me :(
in less then 20hrs on my cheep DHZ 140 CC i have broken the trible clamp,poped 2 tyres that came on the bike and buckeled front wheel and burnt out the clutch ,, :(
but still love my china bike :)

Last edited:
the bike i can hook you up with comes with dnm rear shock mazocci copy forks, full billet hubs, fast 150cc motor, billet accessories, all the fruit for a good price. you dont need to replace all the parts like the rest of china's

Latest posts

Back