after some advice?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan25

Reaction score
hi everyone
Im 14 and wanting to get the pitpro 140xr, but dad doesnt think it will be very good for the price on ebay which is around $800. He believes that anything that cheap wouldnt even go! Can any one give me any advice as to how to convince him that it is a good bike? plzz help?

;)

there good man
solid frames and tough motors.
u will be very suprised... i thought that with my first couple of ebay bikes... well i was in for a shock
they will take jumps and all that stuff
look after it and u will love it!
once u get it and ride it u will think u have spend 1500... very good value for money!

Some shops sell the pp xr for $1500 but if he wants to buy top quality then look at MSO and Ciniworx

I just won one on ebay for 810 dollars,
The only problem was i just paid for the dhz yesterday, i won lastweek.
Bad feedback for me.

I bid on the pitpro first, with 900$ as my max bid.
And it was on $810 with 4 days to go.
All of the other pitpros i was watching went for 900-100.
So i bid on the dhz because it ended before the pitpro and won it.
Thinking in 4 days that the pitpro would go up 90 dollars,
But it didn't and now i lose.

HAHA, yeah it sucks.
But it's only ebay.
The worst thing he can do is give my bad feedback.

and its not that bad anyway, i mean, you might be questioned when u buy or sell stuff, but it will go straight back up when u buy some more. and good luck with your, umm bikeS lol

Ljfbo just send them a message or ring them up and let them no u can not purchase the bike and they will be fine with it and no bad feedback will be left for u coz u did the right thing and told them ur situation.

Latest posts

Back