Aftermarket Yamaha shops?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danity

Reaction score
Hey,
Just wondering where all you yamaha owners get your parts from..?
Im lookin for a set of black plastics and a couple of other things..Preferbly Australian dealers.
Any info appreciated!!
Dan.

i do engine parts,

black plastics = metal mulisha lol but just about any good bike shop should be able to help you out with some polisport plastics

where abouts are you located? i can steer you in the right diection if you like

Julatten, Queensland, Closest decent town would be Cairns, 1 hour 30 mins away. couple of other small towns closer, but they got honda dealers or just random...Could try those i suppose.

like i siad ANY BIKE SHOP can get after market parts, just depends what kind of wanker is working behind the counter

I see...But I sorta meant online shops.. Cus sometimes i CBF lol. As well as most of the moto shops around here are pretty funnkin lazy.

Thanks fellas! Gonna go have a geezer

Hey Dan, yeah Ballards.cc are pretty good. Just remember black plastics goes white real quick when you bend em...
Oh, and a quick trick with "whitelined" plastics...steal the missuses or mums hairdryer... usually takes white creases on coloured plastics out pretty quick. :D

Haha cheers Tom, Mite consider the white plastics then :p not just sure yet. Dont really like the blue ones tho.
Thump* Is Gangsta OG Westsideeee Respectpa.

yeah the blue is a bit boring. bit like ROCKSTAR AND MONSTER sticker kits really...
Must admit, the 08 or 09 White setups look good, but you're a year out of luck for the plastics to fit...
Go with Yellow Hurricane setup FTW. lol.

You will respect mah authoritah...

i use to love the hurricane, but now they are totaly homo & for SA Country boys with ferel utes hahaha

Lol,
Are you sure about that thump? Im pretty sure you can get any colour from the factory if you try hard enough?
Yeah the hurricane looks pretty sweet...
Check this bike out...I know u hate rock* kits, But this bike looks funnnkin sick!

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

And the frame....

Picture011.jpg

i dont have a feral ute. Hillzbilly... pfft... i can hear Bull creek calling you mate... lol Go Scar-Bra for the win.. lol

yeah ok, that one passes Danity... lol... that frame is pure sex... some people have too much money..lol. Props to the owner though. :)

Total random but Look i found a pic of my old AGB & my 50 when the whitewalls wereWhite

AGB-29.jpg

CRF50whitewaals.jpg

Latest posts

Back