AGB-29 OR 138cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh_agb29

Reaction score
hi im new to this site and soon i am buying are bike but i want to jump the bike i buy so i need something with are tuff frame. i was looking at the AGB-29 and the PIT PRO 138cc OIL COOLED whats better for jumping? and what motor is better the lifan or Ducar? what bike would last longer?

Thanks

i got that same AGB29 mate very good just bit slow

i would go with the PIT PRO 138 even know the 138 is not a 138(127cc) it is by far a better engine than the ducar , you could not even compare the DUCAR to a LIFAN 138(LIFAN wins hands down), the frame on the PIT PRO is the same frame PITBOSS use, super strong. The agb29 may look good but thats where it stops.If you put two riders of same weight and ability on either bike the PITPRO will win in all cases. This is my opion(a few mates have had agb29's and they are not as good as some people will have you beleve, these people are either trying to sell them or have not ridden a decent pitty)hope this helps

Cosmetically the agb bikes look deceptively like a great little dirt bike. It is a fact that they are one of the cheapest priced and cheapest built china bikes available. The agb 29 is by far their best effort yet, but still upon closer inspection the lower build quality is easily seen. If they improved the frame and suspension, and started using either a Jialing or Lifan motor, they'd be a great little bike. But then they'd just be the same as the rest, wouldn't they...

they are good built for china bike. the ducar motor is good as why do plp say that they suck?

No actually, as far as what is a good built bike out of china, they simply are not. A good bike out of china now is miles better in every respect. If you need me to list the actual weaknesses i can. Even if I went through this forum alone, I could post up numerous links to broken frames, failed electrics, bottoming out and sagged shocks/forks, shagged ducars, snapped chains, stuffed hubs, hard seats, broken plastic air filters and the list goes on. Now of course all mini's are prone to some failures, including Jap built bikes. But really, the 'Apollo bycycle factory' is using the cheapest designs and parts available from china. Even they wouldn't deny that. (maybe they would?)

Edit-A post just got made today of another major Apollo failure. As all the bikes purchased this year, age and get ridden more frequently this summer, you just watch this forum for the endless failures....

Last edited:
its sad but true i own a ducar agb 27 and its pretty poorly made especially the frame

u have a similar bike to the pitpro, and only having minor problems... of course all the chinese chains are gonna break, as they are all the same sh1t... but by far lifans are a better engine, compared to a ducar i heard down the road, i could just about hear cofing and splataring every time he came of the throttle or got on the throttle... donno if there all the same, but my lifan is fairly guiet when it comes to splattering and coffing, only will splatter when its a hot day or engine being reved on the spot

Latest posts

Back